What subjects do you need to become a doctor?
To become a child doctor or pediatrician you first have to become a doctor. Following medical school you will have to do a minimum of 3 years residency in pediatrics (the babies and children unit... 4/01/2014 · Hi, In my last year of school this year (2014) in Melbourne, Victoria. I became very ill in year 10 and 11. This has altered what VCE subjects I was able to undertake in Units 1 & 2.
What subjects do you need to become a doctor Answers.com
Answer . To become a teacher you have to decide first on what type of teaching degree you want e.g. if you would like to become a maths teacher do well in maths and science …, HPE teacher science and HPE, While and arts teacher you work on art music and drama..... 10/08/2008 · Best Answer: English Maths Science these three should be enough for you to become a doctor but focus mostly on science since science is the main criteria for a GP and the reason why english is needed is because you need to also consult your patients to make them understand what problems they have and to have a positive
GCSE Subjects to Take Success at School
Within NHSScotland, there are several different career pathways in medicine, which means there are many options available if you’re thinking about becoming a doctor. For example, it’s possible to specialise in a specific area of medicine, such as Obstetrics and Gynaecology, or to become a …... For example, in order to become a doctor, you’ll also need to have A-levels and then go on to study medicine at university. Although it may seem like a long way away, you might want to consider what qualifications you’ll need to get into university (if that’s your plan) because the subjects you take at GCSE level could have an impact.
What subjects do you need to do to become a doctor
To become a doctor, one must have foundation in the primary subjects. In Nigeria for instance, one must have at leat 5 credits passes in English language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.... To be a doctor, you have to take medical stream in 11th and 12th standard. You should have Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the three main subjects in intermediate to make your career as a doctor.
How To Become A Doctor In A Subject
To become a doctor his hard work was essential
- To become a doctor his hard work was essential
- What subjects I need to study after matric to become a doctor?
- What subjects required become child doctor Answers.com
- What subjects do you need to become a doctor Answers.com
How To Become A Doctor In A Subject
Subject choices in school suitable for pursuing medicine in UK How can a foreign (from the European Union) trained doctor become a doctor in the UK? How did medical doctors become millionaires? How do you become a medical doctor/physician in Germany? What are the requirements to become a medical doctor? What does it take to be become a medical doctor in Canada? Ask New Question. …
- Subject choices in school suitable for pursuing medicine in UK How can a foreign (from the European Union) trained doctor become a doctor in the UK? How did medical doctors become millionaires? How do you become a medical doctor/physician in Germany? What are the requirements to become a medical doctor? What does it take to be become a medical doctor in Canada? Ask New Question. …
- 24/02/2014 · I really want to become a surgical doctor here in South Africa one day but the problem is I got level 3 on mathematics and level 4 on the other subjects …I wanted to upgrade my matric results but my parents don’t have enough to pay for my fees. Can anybody help me please because I really want to be a surgical doctor…please help
- To be a doctor, you have to take medical stream in 11th and 12th standard. You should have Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the three main subjects in intermediate to make your career as a doctor.
- A good grade in an arts subject, like history or a language, is usually accepted as a third A-level. Not everyone goes straight from school to study medicine though.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Kambah ACT, Parkes ACT, Rokeby ACT, Canberra ACT, Bungendore ACT, ACT Australia 2648
- New South Wales: Baulkham Hills NSW, Bulgandry NSW, Kosciuszko National Park NSW, Blighty NSW, Hamilton NSW, NSW Australia 2098
- Northern Territory: Winnellie NT, Braitling NT, The Gap NT, Papunya NT, Livingstone NT, Larapinta NT, NT Australia 0838
- Queensland: Murrumba Downs QLD, Glenella QLD, Wandoan QLD, Ebbw Vale QLD, QLD Australia 4036
- South Australia: Taldra SA, Loxton SA, Adelaide Airport SA, Lower Mitcham SA, West Richmond SA, Lower Broughton SA, SA Australia 5092
- Tasmania: Ambleside TAS, West Ulverstone TAS, Geeveston TAS, TAS Australia 7028
- Victoria: Carapook VIC, Diapur VIC, Wentworth VIC, Willow Grove VIC, Bulla VIC, VIC Australia 3002
- Western Australia: Bulong WA, Ambergate WA, Shay Gap WA, WA Australia 6066
- British Columbia: Warfield BC, Silverton BC, Quesnel BC, Qualicum Beach BC, Masset BC, BC Canada, V8W 7W2
- Yukon: Yukon Crossing YT, Fort Selkirk YT, Granville YT, Robinson YT, Britannia Creek YT, YT Canada, Y1A 9C2
- Alberta: St. Albert AB, Mannville AB, Bittern Lake AB, Bowden AB, Gibbons AB, Bon Accord AB, AB Canada, T5K 5J4
- Northwest Territories: Yellowknife NT, Jean Marie River NT, Behchoko? NT, Sambaa K'e NT, NT Canada, X1A 8L7
- Saskatchewan: Gravelbourg SK, Dinsmore SK, North Battleford SK, Atwater SK, Cupar SK, Dalmeny SK, SK Canada, S4P 2C3
- Manitoba: Virden MB, Cartwright MB, Altona MB, MB Canada, R3B 2P7
- Quebec: Cookshire-Eaton QC, Saint-Augustin-de-Desmaures QC, Perce QC, Murdochville QC, Saint-Gabriel QC, QC Canada, H2Y 8W1
- New Brunswick: Richibucto NB, Minto NB, Campobello Island NB, NB Canada, E3B 1H6
- Nova Scotia: Middleton NS, Halifax NS, Liverpool NS, NS Canada, B3J 5S6
- Prince Edward Island: O'Leary PE, Belfast PE, Charlottetown PE, PE Canada, C1A 7N5
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Hare Bay NL, Comfort Cove-Newstead NL, Grand Bank NL, Colliers NL, NL Canada, A1B 2J7
- Ontario: Arkwright ON, St. Elmo, Muskoka District Municipality ON, Skerryvore ON, West Corners, Napanee ON, Beeton ON, Eades ON, ON Canada, M7A 7L6
- Nunavut: Kent Peninsula NU, Ponds Inlet NU, NU Canada, X0A 8H2
- England: Carlisle ENG, Sale ENG, Macclesfield ENG, Darlington ENG, Bedford ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 3A1
- Northern Ireland: Bangor NIR, Belfast NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Belfast NIR, Belfast NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 5H4
- Scotland: Aberdeen SCO, East Kilbride SCO, East Kilbride SCO, Livingston SCO, Paisley SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 2B4
- Wales: Neath WAL, Barry WAL, Newport WAL, Barry WAL, Cardiff WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 2D2